- post your picture so that we can recognize you.
- introduce yourself!
- something that you are little timid or nervous about for the weekend
- something that you are hoping to take away from hope spoken
- share something fun/random about yourself
2. my name is hannah singer. i'm a wifey, married to my best friend. and just like many best friends, we love each other at our best and worse. some days are like a honeymoon, other days are like a get-away-from-me-moon. we are in love. in summary, i'm a sinner, married to a sinner, held together by an incredibly gracious jesus.
i'm an adoptive mama to the best kid i've ever known. i enjoy meeting new people/hearing their stories, making jewelry and eating chips and salsa. i am the oldest of four children, my little brothers and sister are some of my favorite people on earth.
hip-hop, instagram, psalm 18, giving gifts and coffee are a few of my favorite things. ironing clothes is not my favorite.
i'm speaking at hope spoken, and writing the devotional for the conference!
3. i feel like i'm not nervous about anything at all for hope spoken. then i remember that people sometimes like to take photos with people they meet, and i do not like to be in pictures. praise the lord i am working on this! and i promise that if you do happen to want to snap a pic together, i will smile super big for you and get over myself and my fear. just remind me that i promised you, ok? :)
4. my prayer is that jesus would be big during the weekend. i'm hopeful for a refreshed heart and new zeal for the gospel and strengthened relationships with other women.
5. sometimes people don't know if i'm serious or joking. i'm probably joking. i listen to christmas music all year. i have a fear of germs and being late. i used to be quite the athlete and enjoy running. now i only run errands.
will you be at hope spoken?! i'm looking forward to meeting y'all! stop by and meet others attending...the conference is sold out, but be on the lookout for additional ticket sales to open up :)