this week, i'm loving cake batter.
i love cake batter every week.
particularly because, often when one thinks of birthdays, one also thinks of cake batter.
i think of cake batter on my 364 unbirthdays.
my little tiny baby sister turns 23 tomorrow. wow.
comfort me while i feel old celebrate linnea,
let's take a peek at some fun-a-licious cake batter treats:
1. cake batter pancakes. for birthday breakfast. obviously.
2. cake batter rice krispie treats. for second breakfast.
3. cake batter blondies. because my sister is blonde. most of the time.
4. cake batter truffles. truffles rhymes with ruffles, and my sister likes those.
5. cake batter chocolate bark. this is sure to cure any anxiety anyone may have of getting older.
do you love cake batter, too?
what fun things have you created with it?